Early bird cut-off: 30 September 2020
Standard cut-off: 31 October 2020
Late / on-site rates: from 1 November 2020
|WISA Member Early Bird||R4,375.00|
|WISA Member Standard||R4,750.00|
|WISA Member Late / On-site||R4,975.00|
|Non-Member Early Bird||R4,750.00|
|Non-Member Late / On-site||R5,350.00|
|Students (limited to 100 places)||R1,875.00|
|Day Delegates – WISA Member||R1,675.00 per day|
|Day Delegates – Non-member||R1,850.00 per day|
If you require a quote in order to raise a Purchase Order Number, please register and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the quote.
- Prices excludes 15% Vat
- Fill in the Billing Details section as you would like them to appear on your quote or invoice.
- If you register as a WISA member, your membership will first need to be verified and an invoice will only be issued once confirmation of membership has been received from WISA.
- Your WISA membership needs to be in good standing and paid up to date in order to qualify for the WISA member rate.
- Students need to provide letter from their professor confirming field of study for 2020.
Registration includes the following:
- Access to all technical sessions on 7 – 9 December
- Access to all workshops on 4, 10 and 11 December
- Access to the Trade Open Day on 5 December
- Access to the Happy Hour networking event on 7 December
- Access to the “Kom ons Braai” event on 9 December
- Full access to all sessions and workshops for 6 months after the conference
- Earn 1 CPD point per day for the technical sessions on 7 – 9 December
- Earn 1/2 CPD point per workshop attended