|WISA Member Early Bird||R10,062.50|
|WISA Member Standard||R10,925|
|WISA Member Late / On-site||R11,442.50|
|Non-Member Early Bird||R10,925|
|Non-Member Late / On-site||R12,305|
|Students (limited to 100 places)||R4,312.50|
|Day Delegates – WISA Member||R3,852.50 per day|
|Day Delegates – Non-member||R4,255 per day|
If you require a quote in order to raise a Purchase Order Number, please register and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the quote.
- Prices includes 15% Vat
- Fill in the Billing Details section as you would like them to appear on your quote or invoice.
- If you register as a WISA member, your membership will first need to be verified and an invoice will only be issued once confirmation of membership has been received from WISA.
- Your WISA membership needs to be in good standing and paid up to date in order to qualify for the WISA member rate.
- Students need to provide letter from their professor confirming field of study for 2020.
Gala Dinner tickets are available at an additional cost of R747.50 per ticket. Places are limited to 750 guests.
Registration includes the following:
- Access to all Conference sessions
- Access to the Conference exhibition
- Delegate package
- 2 x tea / coffee breaks per day
- Lunch is provided daily. Please note breakfast and dinner will not be provided.
- Welcome Reception